At its meeting on May 16, 2013, E.ON Russia JSC’s Board of Directors prepared and scheduled the annual General Shareholders' Meeting for June 27, 2013. Record date: May 17, 2013.
The Agenda is as follows:
1. Approval of the 2012 year-end Annual report, Annual financial statements, including Income statements of the Company and Distribution of the profit (including dividend payouts) and loss of the Company (including dividend payouts);
2. Election of Members of the Board of Directors;
3. Election of Members of the Company Audit Committee;
4. Approval of the Company Auditor;
5. Approval of the Updates to the Company Articles of Association.
E.ON Russia has a strong operational performance and is expected to successfully complete its investment program by the end of 2014. As a result, from now on E.ON Russia?s shareholders are going to participate sustainably in recent as well as future earnings. In its position as a market leading company, E.ON Russia is targeting an annual dividend distribution of 40-60% of the net income in the mid-term.
The Board of Directors recommended the General Shareholders' Meeting to adopt a resolution to pay out dividends amounting to 100% of the profit as per IFRS for 2012 (18 255 million rubles). According to the proposals on profit distribution, the Board of Directors recommended the shareholders to approve the dividend payout on E.ON Russia's common shares as of the 2012 fiscal year in an amount of 0.29* rubles per common share.
Also, the Board of Directors recommended the General Shareholders' Meeting to introduce amendments into the Company Articles of Association and approve the proposed version. Amendments to the Company Articles of Association were proposed in order to allow for the changes in laws on joint-stock companies that took effect in 2012.
It was proposed to approve PricewaterhouseCoopers, JSC Audit as the Company Auditor for 2013.
*0,289541278733806 rubles per common share.