The Board of Directors of E.ON Russia JSC considered the issues related to preparation for the annual Company General Shareholders’ Meeting following the results of the financial year 2011.
The Board of Directors resolved to convene the annual General Shareholders' Meeting of E.ON Russia JSC on 29 June 2012 in praesentia. The date of compilation of a list of persons entitled to participate in the Company General Shareholders’ Meeting - 14 May 2012.
The Board of Directors approved the lists of nominees for the election of the new composition of the Board of Directors subject to the shareholders' proposals:
1. Mike Winkel, Director General of E.ON Climate & Renewables.
2. Sergey Malinov, Chairman of the Board of Directors of State Research Center Research Institute Teplopribor.
3. Bernhard Reutersberg, member of the Management Board of E.ON AG.
4. Yury Sablukov, Director General of E.ON Russia JSC.
5. Eckhardt R?mmler, E.ON AG Senior Vice-President for Strategy and Corporate Development.
6. Sergei Tazin, Director General of E.ON Russia Power.
7. Karl-Heinz Feldmann, E.ON AG Senior Vice-President for Legal Issues and Compliance Procedure.
8. Reiner Hartmann, Head of the E.ON Ruhrgas Representative Office in Moscow.
9. Igor Jurgens, Chairman of the Management Board of the Institute of Contemporary Development Foundation.
The list of nominees for election to the Company Audit Committee was also approved.
The Board of Directors approved the report of the Company Director General following the results of E.ON Russia JSC activity in 2011 and resolved to terminate the Company's participation in NP Union of Power Engineers.