The Board of Directors of E.ON Russia JSC resolved to reduce the quantitative composition of the New Build Steering Committee from 9 persons to 8 persons.
New composition of the Steering Committee was approved:
1. Gerhard Seibel, member of the Management Board of E.ON New Build&Technologies – Chairman of the Committee;
2. Sergei Tazin, Chairman of the Board of Directors of E.ON Russia JSC – Deputy Chairman of the Committee;
3. Yury Sablukov, Director General of E.ON Russia JSC;
4. Ulf Backmeyer, Deputy Director General for Finance and Economics, E.ON Russia JSC;
5. Alexandr Ilyenko, Director General for Development, UES OJSC SO UES;
6. Peter Modrei, Vice-President for Power Plants Designing, E.ON New Build&Technologies;
7. Donald Weir, Chairman of the Management Board of E.ON New Build&Technologies;
8. Derek Parkin, member of the Management Board of E.ON New Build&Technologies;
The New Built Steering Committee of the Board of Directors coordinates management of the Company priority investment projects implementation. E.ON New Build&Technologies is engaged in the Company priority investment project implementation – construction of 800 MW power unit at Berezovskaya GRES.
The Board of Directors approved the Works Schedule of the Board of Directors for 2012, approved the report of the Company Director General following the business activity results for 9 months and approved the new version of the Policy of authority delegation in E.ON Russia JSC.
The Collective agreement of Surgutskaya GRES-2 branch for 2012-2014 was also approved.