The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Fourth Generation Company of the Wholesale Electricity Market (Open Joint-Stock Company) (OGK-4) was held as an in-person meeting in Moscow on December 21, 2007. The list of persons entitled to participate in the EGM was made as of October 17, 2007.
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders approved the decision on the early termination of the powers of the OGK-4 Board of Directors. The following persons were elected to the new OGK-4 Board of Directors:
· Yuri Makushin, Deputy Managing Director, Business Unit 2, RAO UES of Russia;
· Mikhail Lisyansky, Deputy Managing Director, Business Unit 2, RAO UES of Russia;
· Andrey Kitashev, Director General of OGK-4;
· Aleksey Kachay, Deputy Head of the Strategy Department, Reform Management Center, RAO UES of Russia.
· Lutz Feldmann, Member of the Board of Management, E.ON AG;
· Marcus Schenck, Member of the Board of Management, E.ON AG;
· Bernd Dubberstein, Member of the Board of Management, E.ON edis AG;
· Sebastian Eisenberg, Head of the Integration Service, E.ON Russia Power GmbH;
· Frank Siebert, General Manager, Finance and Business Services, E.ON Ruhrgas UK North Sea Ltd.;
· Igor Yurgens, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Renaissance Capital;
· Artyom Bikov, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Corporation STS LLC.
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders elected five members of the Company's Internal Audit Commission.