At its today’s meeting, the Board of Directors of Generation Company Four of the Wholesale Power Market (OGK-4) decided to convene the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company.
The EGM agenda was approved by the Board of Directors, with the following issues to be considered by the Company's shareholders:
- Approving conditions precedent of the agreement for capacity suppliers to the wholesale market to be entered into among the Company, FSC (Financial Settling Center for WEM), and NP ATS, which is a revenue intensive transaction;
- Reorganizing OGK-4 through a takeover by the Company of OGK-4 Holding to be established as a result of the spin-off-based reorganization of RAO UES of Russia, and approving the Takeover Agreement;
- Determining the quantity, par value, and categories (types) of the declared shares in OGK-4 and the rights carried by such shares;
- Amending the OGK-4 Articles of Association;
- Increasing the OGK-4 authorized capital by placing additional shares through a conversion into them of the shares in the company to be taken over;
- Approving the general contractor agreement for the construction of power units at Surgutskaya TPP-2, which is a revenue intensive transaction.
The EGM will be held will be held by absentee voting. The deadline for the receipt of completed ballots is October 5, 2007. The date of the shareholder register specifying shareholders entitled to vote at the OGK-4 EGM is August 17, 2007.