The Board of Directors of Generation Company Four of the Wholesale Power Market (OGK-4) has decided to convene the OGK-4 Annual General Meeting, scheduled for May 25, 2007. The meeting of the Company's shareholders will be held in person. The date of preparation of the list of persons entitled to participate in the Meeting is April 10, 2007.
The OGK-4 Board of Directors has approved the Meeting agenda, including the following issues:
– Approval of the Company's Annual Report, Annual Financial Statements, Profit and Loss Statement, Statement of Appropriation of Profit/Loss (including the Dividend Disbursement Report) based on the results of the 2006 financial year;
– Dividend Disbursement based on the results of 1Q07;
– Election of the OGK-4 Board of Directors;
– Election of members of the OGK-4 Auditing Committee;
– Approval of the External Auditor of the Company;
– Payment of remunerations and compensations to members of the OGK-4 Board of Directors;
– Approval of related party transactions, which may be made by OGK-4 in the future made in connection with its routine business operations.
The OGK-4 Board of Directors has also decided to propose to the OGK-4 Annual General Meeting that PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit should be approved as the Company's External Auditor for the 2007 financial year. For the first time, PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit was approved as OGK-4's External Auditor on July 29, 2005.