At the meeting in absentia held on May 8, the Board of Directors of E.ON Russia JSC set the date of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting of the Company for June 26, 2014.
The date for making the list of persons entitled to participate in the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting of E.ON Russia JSC was also determined for May 19, 2014.
The agenda of the shareholders' meeting included the following items:
1. On approval of the Company’s annual report, the Company’s annual financial statements, including the Company's Profit and Loss Statement, as well as on the Company's profit distribution (including dividends payment) following the results of 2013 financial year and the Company's profit (including dividends payment) undistributed among the Company's shareholders following the results of previous years.
2. On election of members to the Company Board of Directors.
3. On election of members to the Company Revision Commission.
4. On approval of the Company's Auditor.
5. On approval of a new version of the Company's Articles of Association.
6. On approval of the Regulation on preparation and holding of the Company General Shareholders' Meeting in new version.
The Board of Directors also recommended that the General Shareholders' Meeting introduce amendments to the Company Articles of Association and approve the proposed version of the Articles of Association. It was proposed to approve PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit CJSC as the Company's Auditor for 2014.
The Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting of E.ON Russia JSC will be held in Hotel Salut at the address: 158 Leninsky Prosp., floor 3, Blue Hall, Moscow.